Nancy McKenna is an expert in helping parents get their kids through college without a student debt hangover. Nancy’s signature course, The Regret-Free Degree, teaches parents everything they need to know about helping their children avoid and manage student debt.
As a single parent and MBA with 30 years of accounting experience, Nancy has deeply studied the pitfalls of student loans and is passionate about helping middle-class families across the country achieve their education goals without falling into debt.
You can contact her at:
Suggested interview topics:
* People think it's impossible to get a degree these days without taking on
student debt. You disagree. Why?
* Is it true that people with six figure incomes can't get financial help? What sort
of financial aid can they get?
* What are your three top tips for families that haven't saved much for college?
* What are the most common/most expensive mistakes you see families make
that cause unnecessary student debt?
* What about loan forgiveness programs? Can't they help?
Single parent. Accountant. Personal Finance Geek. Student Debt-Free Strategist.
“Student debt will be the next financial bubble to burst”
after all, they can't take the degree back!
© Nancy McKenna Solutions All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer